Monday 13 July 2009

Ultimate Airgun Fun - Exploding Tin Cans!

I'm pretty serious about my airgunning - I make my living from it, after all. But I've never forgotten the fun-side of it which, for me, is the very heart of my love for the sport. So every now and then I forget the serious stuff and just do what millions of airgunners the world over also like doing. Fire a 'what if...' shot.

What if... I didn't drink that can of fizzy pop but instead, shook it up, placed on that post over there and took a shot at it? Just what if...




Wa-hey! Absolutely no scientific use whatsoever - but one of the most exhilarating shots I've taken for yonks!!!

1 comment:

  1. Isnt it nice to have a little fun every now and then. I did the can thing too....10 empty tin cans in a line, filled with water and took a shot from 20 yards away. The trick is to put a hole in ALL the cans so that the water drains away....the problem is, water slows the pellet (.22)and alters its path of travel...I got 8 through with a hole in one side of the 9th. That quickly became a contest between us mates, and i still hold the best score..

    ReplyDelete