Tuesday 7 September 2010

The new AccuCover - amazing!



What an amazing new gadget we've got in the shooting world - the AccuCover flip-up lens cap that will instantly improve your accuracy by eliminating parallax error and rifle cant. 


It only costs £19.99, too - and although I've known about the product's development for the past four years, it's only in the past few weeks that I've been able to shoot with a full-working production sample. Let me tell you now, all my scopes are going to have one of these fitted onto them - it works that well thanks to its special chevron alignment system. It's also pretty good when you're lamping, too - and I'm looking forward to some improved night-hunting bags this season. 




It's a British concept, designed by and manufactured in the UK for AccuZero and besides a detailed review in the October 2010 issue of Airgun Shooter magazine (on sale from 7th September at newsagents, or as an e-zine from the iTunes Store), I thought I'd put together a short video to explain a bit more about it (below).


If you're as impressed as I am, you can purchase one on-line at AccuZero's dedicated AccuCover website.


No comments:

Post a Comment